950512 SSC Project Notification #1
Please be advised that the following activities will be occurring from 7:00AM to 5:00PM on the Student Success Center Site and adjacent areas during the week of September 3rd through September 6th. The activities will occur in the areas identified in the attached exhibits.
Underground utility location
- Locate underground utilities and make visible with removable paint.
- Pothole designated locations after survey is complete for specific invert elevation determination.
- Opening manholes to get bottom of tunnel elevations, bottom of vault elevation, tracing elevations.
- Working with equipment to obtain topographic elevations of existing grades.
- Survey and identify existing utilities, trees, landscape planter areas, walkways, benches, existing buildings, existing walls, fire lanes, etc..
- Survey team will be a crew of two.
- Provide multiple boring samples at the locations specified in the Proposed Boring Locations Exhibit.
The Inspector of Record and PM team will be overseeing these activities with the required support from our Facilities Services partners.
Our team is not anticipating any impact to the adjacent buildings, occupants or any disruptions to the campus activity.