950547 ADA Corrections Parking Lot 1 Construction Alert #1
Please be advised that the following activities will be occurring from 7:00AM to 4:00PM at Parking Lot 1 site and adjacent areas on Wednesday, April 15th through May 15th:
- Demolition (jack hammers, saw cuts, bobcats, drills);
- Forms installation (equipment: skill saws, hammers, drills);
- Material deliveries (equipment: trucks and trailers, forklift);
- Form placing (equipment: forklift, skill saws, hammers, drills);
- Rebar deliveries and installation (equipment: delivery truck, forklift);
- Excavate footings (equipment: backhoe, skip loader);
- Concrete placement (equipment: concrete trucks, pump truck, concrete vibrators);
- Pad grading (equipment: skip loader);
- Backfill footings and pad (equipment: excavator, front loader, skip loader, compactor).
Some items listed above may potentially cause disruption in the surrounding areas;
Continuous noises on site: Construction equipment (back-up alarms), delivery trucks (back-up alarms), forklifts, generators, jackhammers, saws, screw guns, and hammers.
The ADA Corrections Project Team recognizes that construction activities will at times pose inconveniences and disruption to the surrounding areas. We thank you for your patience during construction of this project.